Mountainside’s EMR uses an innovative approach in helping medical offices create and manage a true paperless medical record. It is a full-featured system that documents all aspects of a patient’s medical care.
Each patient’s “chart” provides pertinent current information, along with complete access to all of their documentation including:
- Patient notes.
- Diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Active Prescriptions and Medication History.
- Immunization and other preventive care procedures.
- Flow Sheets.
- Allergies and other Alerts.
- Pending to-do-list entries with history.
- Images and much more, all easily customized to the needs of each office.
Additional Features Include…
- Lab interface for bi-directional communication with laboratories:
- Send electronic orders
- Receive Electronic Results – posted directly to Provider’s Desktop list of orders with results.
- Receive unsolicited results from hospitals or other facilities.
- Security system controls access to patients and system features.
- Reports, Patient Lists, Reminders, etc.
- Site-defined rules for lists and reminders.
- Reminders are linked with Preventive Care for overdue procedures.
- Provides patient-centric internal to-do lists.
- Communication methodologies for interacting with the patient and other providers outside of the office.
- Mountainside’s Patient Portal provides secure, bi-directional, communication with the patient and/or their representatives.
- E-send capabilities for outbound letters, notices and reminders.
- Appointment and other reminders may be communicated via phone, mail, the patient portal, email and text messages. Patients may choose their preferred reminder method(s), or opt out of receiving appointment reminders.
- When integrated with Mountainside’s Practice Management System, patients may receive their billing statements on the portal.
- Direct messaging allows you to communicate securely with other providers and receive such communications from others.
- Direct faxing from within the application
- Fax Server captures incoming faxes, allowing staff to save and route faxes.
- Patient documents are added to the patient’s image list and routed to appropriate staff or provider
- Lab results may be directly attached to the original order and/or stored and routed.
- Prescription refill requests
- Referral responses such as a referred-to provider’s encounter summary may be attached to the original referral order and routed to the provider who generated the referral.
- Importing and routing of received faxes without the need to print and scan.
- Track pending and overdue labs and test orders
- Document Imaging including:
- Acquisition of a patient’s picture for display on the EMR face sheet, in Allergy, etc.
- Scanning of new documents.
- Importing of existing documents.
- Integration with the Mountainside Fax Server for acquiring and routing inbound faxes.
- Integration with Lab Orders for direct attachment of result images.
- Integration with Outbound Patient Referrals for acquisition of documents returned by the referred-to provider.
- Attach image(s) to chart notes.
For additional information, or to request a free demo, please contact us